The PeopleCaddie team is growing! In the past few months, we’ve added some wonderful new members to our family, and we’d like for you to get to know them. First up, we’d like to introduce you to Sean Pratscher. Sean is our Business Development and eMarketing Manager, and he does an amazing job every day hunting down new connections and adding new tools to our repertoire. Welcome, Sean!
Name: Sean Pratscher
Position: Business Development and eMarketing Manager
Responsibilities: New client acquisition and business development. Development/Ongoing management of email strategy and marketing automation. CRM and marketing automation/reporting systems admin. Create and document sales and marketing automation best practices used in new hire and ongoing training.
Family: Lauren (wife), Peregrine (daughter, 4), Wolf (son, 3)
- Having a 3 and 4 year old leaves little room for hobbies, but when I find 5 consecutive hours on a Saturday, I’m most likely at the golf course (I’ve only gone twice this year).
- I love to cook – handmade pasta being my current obsession.
- When I can, I very much enjoy traveling.
- I also enjoy woodworking and painting.
- If not for COVID, I would be competing in my 3rd Triathlon this month.
- My wife is a yoga instructor.
- I am a relative of Wild Bill Hickok, and will rarely sit with my back to the door when at restaurants and other public places. I also always play Aces and 8’s when playing poker.
- I’ve founded/co-founded two businesses – both marketing agencies.
- My long term goal is to live a life as close to that of Indiana Jones. “Archaeologist and Treasure Hunter” sounds WAY better than “Business Development and eMarketing Manager”